Am I Ready™ Ovulation Stick Predictor Test
HOW THE PREDICTOR WORKS
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) plays an important role in the ovulation process. It is present in your urine and its levels increase sharply just before ovulation. This LH surge triggers ovulation, which is the release of the egg from the ovary. The Am I Ready™ Ovulation Stick Predictor is a one-step test system for detecting the surge of LH in urine to help you predict the time of ovulation. Ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24-48 hours after the surge. Conception is most likely to occur during this period.
• Highly accurate in detecting the luteinizing hormone (LH) surge in urine
• Predicts a woman’s two most fertile days for ease of conception
• Easy to use and simple to read results
• Results appear after 4 minutes
• All Tests Come Individually Sealed in Foil Packets
• Detailed use instructions in English and Spanish
• Private Label programs customized to fit your needs
• National Brand Equivalent to Clearblue®™ and First Response®™
• Multiple unit counts available
• Shelf Life: 18 to 24 months
• FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived
• Made in the U.S.A.
First Response®™ is a registered trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and Armkel, LLC distributors of First Response.
Clear Blue®™ is a registered trademark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmBH
Instructions in English
FAQ's in English
Instructions in Spaniish
FAQ's in Spanish